Saturday, March 3, 2012

Thoughts

The more I get out and do things the more I realize how much I love living life. Everybody has their own interests and mine seem to have changed over the years. I have never been a big movie person but in my younger years I watched more than I do now. I rarely watch them. To me they are a waste when there are so many other things to do. Like photography, hiking, taking an art class or just sitting and taking like in. There is some tv that I watch but again that had dwindled over the years. For me it is not living life being in a house in front of the boob tube. But that is me and I know people who like that and that is fine for them.

Being active is something I loved as a kid and got away from. But I am getting back to it and it feels awesome. It is all about balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment