Friday, March 16, 2012

Drawing skills

Yep I cannot draw. I started playing drawsomething with my cousin's 14 year old son. It is a riot. The things that you need to draw are hard, while S
some are easy. It reminds me of Pictionary from the 80's or 90's. I never had artistic abilities but I always tried and always had a good laugh. Some laughs were the belly laughs while some were little chuckles.

In 1983 when I was 12 I made the ceramic thing in the pictures. It was supposed to be a bird. I was so proud of it. Years later I laughed because it was a wingless bird. Yep, I forgot to put wings on it. But I still like it and if anything it has a lot of color.

Let me sit there and just laugh. That is one skill I have nailed down. Oh and saying random things like telling my team lead his shirt reminds me of a picnic table cloth. Yes,that came out of my mouth when the senior director was about 15 feet away.

Till next time, keep flying in a hot air balloon.

No comments:

Post a Comment