Monday, March 26, 2012

Riding the hamster wheel aka the bike

The past 4 days I have been riding my bike outside. I am not sure what hurts
more my butt or my legs. I have one of those comfort bikes that has shocks on it and a nice seat. Yep those nice seats don't help. Nor does a bike seat. No matter what you try your ass is going to hurt until mid summer when you get your bike ass.

Not to mention having to avoid the crazy squirrels running all over he place. I think they have a death wish and it's not just saved for cars. I don't think they are picky if it's a bike or a car. At least they don't yell at me when I pass them like the geese do. These are the same geese that hang in the parks that see me and other people on the paths and sidewalks. One day there will be a brawl over the path. I'm sure the squirrels will win. They can climb trees and I cannot. It would be funny to see a goose in a tree.

Then there is always the little kids that pass me. I'm talking 4 year olds. They walk right past me as I'm riding my bike. Yes I said walk. Who knew that they walk that fast. I didn't. They must teach speed walking in preschool or daycare.

Until next time, watch out for the geese and the walkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment