Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Kids and toilets

I was in the kitchen at my brothers house with my 3 year old niece when my 5 year nephew calls me from the bathroom saying auntie the toliet is broke. I walk to the bathroom with my niece in tow to see my nephew standing there with just his shirt on and the toliet filled with water. So I grab the plunger and start plunging when my nephew proceeds to tell me I am supposed to flush first then plunge. I'm thinking flushing all the bodily stuff and toliet paper got us in this mess. Well I unclog the toliet and proceeded to tell him if you poop first flush the poop then wipe then flush the toliet paper and if you need to wipe more than flush again. I had to laugh as that was the same lecture my brother and I got when we were kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment