Monday, March 19, 2012

I chose to try and sell that

There are some things I wonder what made me try that. Like selling adult toys. It has not been that successful. It has been one topic that I have always been comfortable talking about. I have been very open to most people about that part of my life. I know some people are not comfortable talking about it.

There are some things that I do not mention like names of people on certain stories. Like things that have happened in a threesome. The names of the other 2 are not important. I prefer to keep those name private. There is no reason to mention it because they may not want to be known.

2 comments:

  1. Wow.. but I am glad u sell. And if and when u want to get more involved with the hmmm "toys" Lmk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun going to someones house because they wanted to have a party. They usually end up with a lot of hostess gifts. Catalogs parties are fun too.

      Delete