Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The laughs and no regrets

Everything that I have done has been a learning experience. At least I try to think of it that way instead of regrets. The experiences have made me who I am today. Everything from my first boyfriend, my first job, and all the people I knew. Not to mention the stories I have from these experiences with friends and family.

When I was about 2 or 3 my parents were living in Chicago in a 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment on the 3rd floor. My uncle decided it would be a good idea to buy me a duck for Easter. It was a little yellow fuzzy fur ball. Then it started growing into a duck with the white feathers. My parents had kept it in a playpen and let it swim in the bathtub. There are pictures of the duck, my cousin and I. When I get the photo albums back I'll scan in the pictures I them. Thinking about it is pretty funny having a duck in an apartment with a couple kids. Yep that's a keeper of a story.

Until next time, don't quack too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment