Monday, August 14, 2017

Flips Flops the footwear of choice

There are days where I wonder why do I have to put actual shoes on.  Why cannot flip flops be footwear of choice all the way around?  If I could I would live in flip flops year round.  But if I did I’d have frozen piggy’s because I live in the Midwest and it gets cold and snowy here.  If I had sasquatch feet that would be a whole other story.  Because I wouldn’t need any shoes or clothes for that matter.  But that is another issue for another time.

Of course there are people who should never ever wear flips or sandals of any kind.  You know the ones who don’t get their toes painted and look like they have been running through a mud pit.  They need to wear shoes that completely cover their feet.  Because no one wants to see that.


Flips can totally go with any outfit.  They can be blinged out or sporty looking like the Nike ones.  I think I will make it a mission to get flips the shoe of choice for us sparkly peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment