Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Now a break from our regularly scheduled winter games


Who doesn’t love to shop?  Especially if you can do it from the luxury of your bed, the pool, or sky diving while spreading glitter over trolls.  What I like even better is having a party for Discovery Toys, Pampered Chef, Pure Romance, Jamberry, and Younique is I earn free products.  Plus, if I don’t feel like having my peeps over to my purple cave I can have a Facebook or catalog party and still earn free products.  Hey I don’t see Toys R Us, Sephora or Crate and Barrel giving you free stuff for shopping with them.  Plus, with them you helping some big company not a local person

So feel free and check them out.  I know you’ll find something you’ll fall in love with and then want to share with your friends.







No comments:

Post a Comment