Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Thongs verses Floss

Thongs are just floss for your ass and they are the most uncomfortable things ever.  They are worse than wearing an over the shoulder boulder holder aka the bra.  Other than flossing your booty, it’s like wearing a Band-Aid over your private area.  For what it’s worth, you could go commando and be more comfortable.  Whether you are going commando or wearing a thong people still see all your bits when you lose your pants.  What haven’t you ever lost your pants when jumping in a pool of sparkles and glitter or when you are dancing at the bar?  Then I wonder how to you function when it’s that time of the month.  Do you go to granny panties until it over?  Oh wait, since it’s like wearing a Band-Aid that would cover that time of the month.  Just seems that the floss would interfere with it.  No thank you, I’ll stick to the grannie panties any day of the week.  That way when I lose my pants doing a jig down the highway no one will see my bits.  Plus, I can have different sayings on them.  Who wouldn’t want a pair of panties that say “Hi thanks for not staring at my sparkly bits.” or “Follow me to the pool.”

No comments:

Post a Comment