Thursday, January 26, 2017

Being blonde doesn't stupid in my case it means funny

Don’t underestimate anyone who acts blonde.  A lot of us know what’s going on in the world we just don’t always vocalize it.  In my case I go out and volunteer.  It is my way of changing the world.  I just feel that actions speak louder than words.  Yes, I am educated and at times do not feel the need to use it.  Do I say the wrong things at the wrong time?  Yes, and sometimes it gets a chuckle.  Like when making a speech and I say bust instead of must.  Now this was during an 8th grade English class so it got laughs but it was still embarrassing.  If memory serves me right, I was making a speech on taking care of cats and I was saying you must give them fresh water and food daily.

Do I get offended by the blonde jokes or comments?  Heck no and not to mention I wear my big girl pants every day.  I know I have a brain and use it daily so jokes and comments don’t get me down.  In fact, I make them myself.  I do use being a blonde once in a while.  Sometimes it’s easier than trying to explain why I think the way I do.  Plus, at times it gets your something like a sparkly personality or the Barrel of Monkey’s game.  Other times it’s just because I don’t want to deal with the stupid people.  Hey it works try it sometime.  You may love it and use it all the time.

With my writing I’m aware of my grammar issues.  Am I proud of it nope?  Those who know me and my quirkiness get a kick out of it.  But those of you who don’t know me, you may think I’m just uneducated.  I know it sends the grammar Nazis into some kind of fit of galactic proportions, but that is sometimes funny to see.  If we all lived in the primp and proper world what kind of fun would we be having.  Sometimes just being yourself and not always watching how you say something is when the laughs really come.


So I am taking my blondness to a funny and lighthearted level.  Everybody needs a good laugh to balance out the crap that goes on in the world and in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment