Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Magic weight loss

Hello people there are no magical pills, foods or teas to help you loose weight. It takes hard work and dedication. Yes, sometimes it's hard and other times it's easy. But the bottom line is that you have to watch what you eat and exercise. Yes, exercise. To some either one of these is bad and together it's hell. I have stuggled for so long with loosing weight. But I keep trying and yes there are times I wish I could eat an entire chocolate cake. I have come a longway from eating fast food in my car then going home and acting like I didn't eat a thing. I still have a long way to go. Am I perfect? Nope! If I was I would be at my target weight rather than at 240.

If there were any magical fixes not a single person would have an issue with weight or any weight related diseases, but there is not. So we all need to get off of our butts and change our habits. Go for it. You will never know what you can accomplish until you do. My last trip I went on a zip line it was great. If I hadn't lost some weight I would not have been able to do it. Think of something you would like to do and make it happen.


Until next kick your butt into action.

No comments:

Post a Comment