Thursday, January 12, 2012

Snowy day in Chicago

Now that it is snowing outside people will forgot how to drive. They will think they can go 20 miles over the speend limit and then wonder why they end up in a ditch. I figure if you have lived in the Chicagoland area for years and you still do not know how to drive then do not drive. Oh and do to get mad at me for driving for the conditions. I like living and would rather live another 100 years. Of course that would make me 140 and I would probably would be a vegetable but heck I would have not killed myself in a little bit of snow. It is pretty when it is coming down and is on a bunch of trees. It is a good time to take some pictures. One day when I am actually on my desktop I will load some. Since I got my iPad I rarely turn on my PC. I will have to buy the attachment to load pictures on it. Keep on giggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment