Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Giggles, being tired and helping

I got little sleep last night. I was helping my cousin because her husband is having health issues. I was with the kids and I know they were worried about their dad but we still had some laughs. Which is good. I let them do what they want to, within reason of course. They are great kids and it is so much fun to be with them. I do not have kids but I get to hang out with nieces, nephews and other kids in the family. There was a time when I was I 14 and 3 of my friends and I TP'd the middle school we attended the year before. We never thought of doing the high school we went to. While we were doing it a police car drove my and I yelled cop car and 3 out of 4 of us hid and the other person stood right where she was and she was under a light. We took off running and we were not caught. But we were the talk of the school on Monday according to my brother. Till next time keep on giggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment