Monday, January 9, 2012

Candles

Tonight I am skipping the gym and meeting with my upline. It will be fun. It has been years since I have seen her and I wasn't even selling candles at that timemy friend was. We are going to discuss different things that should help me with the candle business. I want to be able to get out of the corporate world and have more flexibility with my schedule. Plus I do not want to be stuck in a cube all the time. I want to be out more and be able to travel more. When I was younger my best friend and I would go to Lake Geneva for the weekend. We were 19 and 20 and we had a blast. We would walk around in the evenings while everybody else drove around town and we would meet guys that way. That ishiwshe met her ex-husband. We should have realized then what we or rather she was getting into. Lol. But we had a blast and they needed up adopting a great little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment