Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Shopping and laughs

This weekend I'm planning on taking my cousin's son shopping for an iPad cover, after I work on his laptop. He is having iTune issues. It should be an easy fix. But it will be fun because we tend to laugh a lot. It seems like we do a lot of laughing. Which is good. We laugh at current things and things in the past. Once I start laughing my cousin starts because it reminds her of when we were kids. I was always the one laughing. I couldn't help it at times. I guess I always loved to laugh. So it will be a good time and I am sure we will take more pictures with the photo booth ap. We will keep doing that Neil we find something else to laugh at for hours on end.

No comments:

Post a Comment