Monday, July 17, 2017

Hey, ignorant purple assholes...leave messages

Hey, ignorant purple assholes the world does not wait just for you to call.  If you call in asking to be transferred to someone and you get their voicemail, it really is ok to leave them a message.  You don’t have to hang up and call back right away.  I highly doubt with all that is sparkly in the world, that they are off the phone in that half a minute it took you to call back in.  So please leave them a message with what you are needing and no I don’t know how long it will take them to call you back.  I am not their keeper here are work nor do I care to follow them with my head up their arse.  As much fun as that sounds I have better things to do.  Like cleaning up some elephant poop and making sculptures out of it.  So please learn how the real world works so I don’t have to live in a makeup world in my head because you all don’t know how to handle shit.

So here’s a little tip-leave messages and you will get your answers.  Calling every 15 seconds only aggravates you and gives us something to laugh at.  Yes, that happens because we need some comic relief.  Because when you start talking fast and raising your voice you start sounding like Alvin and the chipmunks.

No comments:

Post a Comment