Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Jayden K Smith and I

I woke up to a friend request and a message from Jayden K Smith.  I didn’t freak out and I took a chance and accepted his friend request and messaged him back.  He wanted to take me to lunch and then shopping on Amazon since it’s Amazon Prime day.  After that we are going to hit the pool and have tropical drinks.  It’s going to be a fun filled day.  I am going to treat him to dinner and dancing tonight on the moon.  I heard they have a great disco-tech up there and it’s always hopping day or night.  We can mingle with all the other glamorous aliens that we meet and we can invite them back to earth so they can be seen and maybe live down here.

I can picture it now.  The wedding will take place on the Starship Enterprise in another galaxy.  We will start adopting fish and moon rocks and raise them on earth like they are our biological children.  We will have a summer home in the Mariana Trench and a winter home down in Antarctica.  It will be a fun filled life with lots of confetti.  It’s going to be spectacular.


So all you peeps who thought this was a hoax the joke is on you.  I am going to live a great life.  I'm so happy I could sparkle across the oceans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment