Monday, July 10, 2017

What! it's been a week. Oh my sparkles.

Wow.  It's been a whole week since I last blogged.  What have you all been reading since my sparkly self didn't have anything to say.  Ok it's not that I didn't have anything to say its that one blonde brain cell was so focused on work and it couldn't handle anything else.  Ok not the truth, I just got busy.  Either that or I have been scuba diving in the pool looking for new ocean life.  Well, there was a new type of elephant at the bottom of the pool.


Some things that may have come out of my mouth.

I want to be a gypsy when I grow up.

Someone needs to shake some sprinkles on people.  Either that or people need to take the cranky stick out of their ass.

If I ever burst the world would be filled with glitter and it’d be a happier place.

If you think I’m being rude wait until the sprinkles come off.  Then you’re not going to know what slapped you upside your head.

If you don’t laugh daily, you’ll shrivel up like a prune.

Glue is what holds the glitter on. Where you put it is up to you.

Part of my brain is filled with sprinkles.  That’s why my eyes sparkle and I fart sparkles.



While some may think I’m a little immature, I look at myself as having a sparkling personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment