Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Really kid you just said that

The things that come out of kids mouths crack me up.  Last fall I was at the corn with my family. I was in the bouncy thing with my 5 year old nephew Aloysius and 3 year old niece Hortencia, when Aloysius asks me if I had a butt crack.  All I could so is laugh for a minute before answering yes. Then we went back to jumping.

Back when I was 18/19 years old I was babysitting and the kid was potty training and would not have a bowel movement on the toilet. He would always ask for a diaper. Well I asked why he always wanted one and he said with a straight face I am afraid because it floats. I said there is nothing to be afraid of that is normal and it is what is supposed to do.  Then I went into the other room and laughed.

On my 41 birthday I was playing tag with my niece and nephew and I was it.  My 5 year old nephew says "auntie Kelly I want to give you a hug.". I was like ok and I bent down and he comes over and leans in and yells "tag your it."  I stood there like hello I'm already it and I just got suckered. It was pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment