Sunday, July 2, 2017

Really kid you just said that

The things that come out of kids mouths crack me up.  Last fall I was at the corn with my family. I was in the bouncy thing with my 5 year old nephew Aloysius and 3 year old niece Hortencia, when Aloysius asks me if I had a butt crack.  All I could so is laugh for a minute before answering yes. Then we went back to jumping.

Back when I was 18/19 years old I was babysitting and the kid was potty training and would not have a bowel movement on the toilet. He would always ask for a diaper. Well I asked why he always wanted one and he said with a straight face I am afraid because it floats. I said there is nothing to be afraid of that is normal and it is what is supposed to do.  Then I went into the other room and laughed.

On my 41 birthday I was playing tag with my niece and nephew and I was it.  My 5 year old nephew says "auntie Kelly I want to give you a hug.". I was like ok and I bent down and he comes over and leans in and yells "tag your it."  I stood there like hello I'm already it and I just got suckered. It was pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment