Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Friday, March 27, 2015

The highest and lowest point

This past week has had it's lowest and highest points.  Last Friday I had to put my cat down.  She was 18 years old and had either a stroke or a blood clot that became loose and went to her brain.  She couldn't walk and there was something going in with her brain.

So while I was trying to look for a job this happens and sends me further into a negative mind set.  So  I start go out a few times over the weekend and hang out with friends.  This did perk me up.  Then comes Monday evening and I get a call from the one staffing agency and they have a temporary receptionist job on Tuesday.  They said it could be for 1 day or it could go until Friday.  Well, I get called back Wednesday and Thursday.  They wanted me for today(Friday) but I had a job interview.  So on Thursday I had a phone interview that the agency set up with me.  Turns out the company wants to do a face to face interview.  I also get a call from another recruiter at the same agency to say a project I finished on March 10 wants me back on a part time basis.  It seems that I am popular.

At this time I feel really good and positive.  I have a part time job and a few interviews set up for permanent and temporary to permanent position.  So things are looking more positive and I am much happier.

Things always have a way of working out.  Just give it time and reach out when you need help.  As well as hanging with positive people.

No comments:

Post a Comment