Friday, March 27, 2015

The highest and lowest point

This past week has had it's lowest and highest points.  Last Friday I had to put my cat down.  She was 18 years old and had either a stroke or a blood clot that became loose and went to her brain.  She couldn't walk and there was something going in with her brain.

So while I was trying to look for a job this happens and sends me further into a negative mind set.  So  I start go out a few times over the weekend and hang out with friends.  This did perk me up.  Then comes Monday evening and I get a call from the one staffing agency and they have a temporary receptionist job on Tuesday.  They said it could be for 1 day or it could go until Friday.  Well, I get called back Wednesday and Thursday.  They wanted me for today(Friday) but I had a job interview.  So on Thursday I had a phone interview that the agency set up with me.  Turns out the company wants to do a face to face interview.  I also get a call from another recruiter at the same agency to say a project I finished on March 10 wants me back on a part time basis.  It seems that I am popular.

At this time I feel really good and positive.  I have a part time job and a few interviews set up for permanent and temporary to permanent position.  So things are looking more positive and I am much happier.

Things always have a way of working out.  Just give it time and reach out when you need help.  As well as hanging with positive people.

No comments:

Post a Comment