Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Oh yea back in the game

So out of all the interviews on Friday, Monday, and Tuesday(there were 4), I get the temporary to permanent position that I interview for on Tuesday.  While the manager did the majority of the talking, I must have made a great impression because I got it.  Now I could waited to see if I was offered anything from the interview the day before because money wise it could have been better, I felt the 1 on Tuesday was a better fit for me as far as company culture.

Both would have been fast past and both you need to be detailed orientated in I just felt this company was better suited.  It's family owned and all the employees were awesome.  So I have a temp to perm postion and in about 90 days if it all works out I'll be permanent.  Money will be tight but there are a few times a year when theres overtime so I will make it ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment