Wednesday, March 4, 2015

So many blonde moments

The past few weeks have been filled with so many blonde moments.  From getting off on the wrong floor when coming to work and getting off the wrong floor when leaving.  Not to mention turning off the heat when the tempture was in the single digits.  The list goes on too, from forgetting things to clear forgetting what I am talking about.

The elevator is the best when I get off the wrong floor when I come in.  I'll actually get off the elevator and walk to what I think is where my work area is only to realize that it's the wrong floor.  All the floors look excatly the same.  Of course there are floor numbers listed on the side of the elevator and it is announced that you are on Floor 3  By the time I hear the 3 'm off the elevator and walking to my work area and it still does't always register what floor I am on when I hear it.

I just chuckle to myself everytime it happens.  It's the best way to deal with the blonde that is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment