Thursday, April 20, 2017

The news, my sparkles, and leapfrog.

Oh yes, I know what happens on the county and the world.  Does some of it bother me?  Of course it does.  But I choose not to solely focus on that.  There are enough people bringing attention to it all.  I’d rather bring attention to sprinkles, sparkles, and the monkeys that run around playing leap frog with giraffes.  What you’ve never seen that?  Oh, you don’t know what you’re missing.  Really go and see it.  It really takes the edge off of the negative stuff.  But don’t take my word on it.  You can go on being in the negative nasty world.  It’s your choice.  But if you are reading this I’m guessing you need a laugh or two.  Or you’re raising an eyebrow and what I blog about.  Because I raise my own eyebrows at when I write.  Heck it surprises me at times.  Not everybody can picture a frog and a horse playing volleyball in the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment