Monday, January 19, 2015

The Job Hunt Continues

That's right folks the job hunt continues.  I have a temporary job that starts on Wednesday and I have an interview for a permanent job tomorrow.  Seeing how I need a job with benefits and all that I am going on the interview.  I know I committed to working the temporary position but in the end I need to look out for myself.  Anything can happen so I'll go on the interview and start the temp position on Wednesday.  I am not guaranteed anything, so I do what I need to.

Some people have helped me during this search and others say they would but haven't.  Which is fine because in times like you find you truly cares about you.  I'm not looking for handouts, just a resume passed along.  I have some friends who asked me for my resume so they could pass it along.  I love that.  It shows that people still think of you even if you don't talk to them all the time.

By sticking together and helping others it makes the world a better place.  I know I have become a better person because of helping others.  So now back to the job boards because that perfect job isn't going to find me.  I have to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment