Thursday, June 5, 2014

You're failing at your business and it's my fault. Huh?!?!?!

Um yea, the fact that you're failing at your business is my fault.  I don't get it.  But hey, go right ahead there my dear blame away to make yourself feel better.  Doesn't hurt me one bit.

I work by my business, follow my companies policies and procedures  and I am progressional.  Go ahead blame me.  Yea I am kicking some ass selling and I am making money.  Do I feel bad that you are failing?  Honestly, no because you are not working your business.  That does not make me a bad person.  If you had been working your business then I would feel bad.  But from what I have seen you are not working it.  What you do when I am not around is another story and not my business.  But if it was working your business then you'd be a success.

Guess what it takes hard work.  GASP!!  Yes, hard work.  Don't gasp and look like things come free.  If they did we'd all be rich and have an island.

Oh by they way if your working with someone and you don't answer their emails in a timely manner, makes me wonder what you do to your customers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment