Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Monday, December 24, 2012

The house and kid free

The house is now starting to look normal. No more stepping on crayons and legos while trying not to swear like a monkey. This will only will stay clean for today as tomorrow the kids show up again only to destroy it yet again. I do not think I was this messy as a child but what do I know I never cleaned up after myself when I was 4.

So tomorrow it will be back to stepping on things and the famous question of Why to everything. But life would be pretty boring for a childless adult if they didn't show up and cause major destruction in my life. For the parents of these kids it must be pretty funny watching me handle the kids. I return them with no broken bones, maybe a bump or two from letting them jump on the bed like monkeys. But I keep them safe and when in public keep them very close so the crazies don't take them. With the never ending Whys only family could handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment