Sunday, December 23, 2012

3 adults and 2 children = a diasater

My parents are in town and for the past 3 days we had my niece and nephew over. It looks like toys threw up all over my house. We were stepping on Legos, crayons and who knows what else while trying not to say the bad words. Which is pretty hard when your not used to having kids around.

Baths, cutting food, bedtime and the never ending Why is exhausting. They wake up with a full battery and its still full when they go to bed.

Going to work for 40 hours a week is so much easier then watching 2 kids. It's a wonder how my parents did it. I'm beginning to think that's why duct tape was invented.

But they are cute and I love them to death and I wouldn't trade them for the world. I don't think it'd be a fair trade since they are so needy.

No comments:

Post a Comment