Friday, September 22, 2017

What was I thinking waking up before the worms

Not sure what the freak I was thinking.  I’m working 63.5 hours between both jobs this week and taking my friend and her family to the airport before the worms are awake.  Really who takes an international flight at 7 am.  Not to mention who works an extra 23.5 hours a week.  I do one of those.  Oh wait I take domestic flights at 7:30 am.  Oh Mylanta whatever I sparkle so it doesn’t matter.

Now Big Brother is over I’ll have to find more shows to watch.  I know all my sitcoms are starting again.  Plus, the reality shows I like are on, like Shahs of Sunset and Flipping out.

This is about all I have this week.  Probably because I have been making videos via snapchat and posting them on Facebook.  So many of the filters that are voice changers are so much fun.  So come on over and see more of the craziness.  Because who wants to miss all the fun on Facebook. 


https://www.facebook.com/kellyzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment