Thursday, September 14, 2017

Over sharing and cake over Facebook

Yes, I share a lot of my friend’s posts.  What they sell things and some post some funny things too.  People may get sick of it but they will get over it or they will block me.  But if they did they would be missing a whole of stuff.  Especially since I post my own hilarious stuff too.  Well I think so and I have been told its funny.

Plus, who doesn’t love a good story about elephants who come in and know how to use the self-checkout at a store.  They need to shop for clothes and home remodeling items too.  They need to feel loved and look pretty too.


Not to mention a friend who is eating pineapple upside down cake and not sharing it.  Then the cake gets thrown over Facebook and onto my face.  I then get the cake anyway.  That’s a new feature that’s still in testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment