Friday, September 1, 2017

My direct sales story and Younique

I have done direct sales for about 7 years now and I have been with a few companies.  While I have loved all the products I have sold, I am with only with one now   With each company I learned new and different things about myself and about the products/industry.  Currently I am with Younique and honestly I don’t wear a lot of makeup.  I keep it simple since I am quite busy.  I typically put on the Epic mascara and the Liquid Lipstick or lip-gloss.  On occasion I will add the loose powder, eyeliner or eye-shadow. 

There is nothing wrong with keeping makeup simple.  It’s all about what makes you feel good.  I may not be able to do a smoky eye but I can google it and help you achieve that look.  I may not know everything but I am always willing to go the extra mile to find the answers.  That is what is important when looking for a consultant.  I am always learning and trying to improve myself.  The more I know the better off I am personally and professionally.  I know I want to continue to grow with this company.  It is not easy but I am slowly getting better and moving up.


When I first started with Younique I was with 2 other companies.  I was just doing it more for fun and my own personal use.  Then I sold a few things and learned even more about the company and found it really was the one for me.  They are global and their products are complaint with the European Union standards.  They sell the same product globally.  So there are not multiple formulas floating around.  Sometimes it just takes time to find the perfect fit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment