Monday, March 20, 2017

Waking up at the butt crack of dawn and beaches

You could say I’m a little spoiled when it comes to getting up in the morning.  I start my full-time job at 9:30 am, so I am getting up at 7 or 7:30 am.  It’s quite nice actually and since I live less than 10 minutes away I am even more spoiled.  Plus, I get off of work at 6:00 pm so I am home by 6:10 pm.  So when I have to be at my part-time job at 6 am it’s a little hard to wake up before the birds do.  Now my part-time job is 5 minutes away from home so that does make it a little easier but when I’m driving over there the birds haven’t even stirred from their nests and they haven’t even thought of coffee yet.  Heck they haven’t dreamed of their morning worm.  At that time of the morning all I’m thinking/dreaming about sleep.  Especially since there are nights were I work until 10:30 pm.


So I will suck it up and deal with it.  Plus, when I leave at that time of the morning there are no cars out on the road.  Which is a huge plus because no one will see the toothpicks keeping my eyes open or the huge amounts of sand still in my eyes.  Some mornings that sand could fill an entire Caribbean beach.  So let’s bring out the beach towels and chairs and have a few tropical drinks.  Not to mention the beach ball.  We have to have a ball to loose so the hot looking guys have to come bring it to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment