Friday, March 17, 2017

Giraffes and high heels

This whole waiting for a giraffe giving birth is getting old.  I’m tired of seeing the link on my page daily.  Really people if you want to see a giraffe give birth just find YouTube video.  You could also watch the animal planet channel.  I’m all for watching something nice and fluffy because the news gets so old.  But come on enough with the giraffe.  Everybody has the link now and knows where to go to watch.  Not to mention that it will be big news once she pushes that baby out because it has gone viral.

Now you know what’s funny to watch?  Runway models falling in their 2-foot-high shoes.  Now you are supposed to be professionals and know how to walk in high heels.  Someone like me will not know how to walk in them so you should see me walking down the runway falling over the place.  Heck if I wore heels that are more 1 inch high I’m falling down just by standing there. Not to mention no matter how high the heels are I will never be as tall as a giraffe.


Speaking of giraffes and high heels. I wonder what it would look like if a giraffe wore high heels.  Not just a plain pair of heels but heels in various colors and they have sparkles on them.  They could have a silver sparkly pair for the front feet and a purple pair of sparkly for the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment