Thursday, March 23, 2017

Stupid stick and fighting one blonde brain cell

This week has been a strain on the one blonde brain cell.  People have been sucking the life out of that little guy.  I don’t know if it knows what smacked the silliness out of it.  It could be the stupid people at the retail place I work or customers I talk too at my day job.  Seems like the stupid stick slapped these people because they want me to not charge tax or anything for their items.  Hello, people I am not in charge of taxes.  If you are so inclined, you may call the White House and see if they will waive your sales tax.  Because that is a fight I am not taking on.  I have enough of a fight with the one blonde brain cell.  Just saying.


The fight with the one blonde brain cell is real.  It is because there is just one, so it is always punching itself.  It’s quite a site from the inside of the brain.  The little hands have purple sparkly boxing gloves and it wears lime green boxing trunks.  So every once in a while I see a flash of purple or lime when it is beating itself up because it’s dancing around the head and there’s a whole lot of room in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment