Monday, September 19, 2016

Can I just say these already?

We have become so politically correct its nuts.  Not to mention people are way to sensitive.  Get over and deal with it people.  We cannot be wimps.  I for one am a grown ass adult who can handle it.  So until then here is what Id like to say to people.


Put your big boy pants on and get over your shit; I’m just doing my job and trying to help you.


With your pie hole open like that, I’m not sure if you’re either catching flies or talking stupid.


Oh, there’s food on my shirt.  I was saving that for later.


If ya’ll would stop complaining about things and do something about it, things may change.


It might be a good idea if you get your chin waxed when you get your eyebrows done.


Didn’t Pokémon get lost in the 1990s, so why not leave it there?


If Pokémon doesn’t come with a shot of any liquor I’m not looking for his sorry ass.(Crazy Pokémon Go game)


I no longer think that’s a pole up your ass.  I think it’s a vibrator turned on high.


No one asked you to micro manage me, but training me would be helpful.


Really please spell out Kelly which happens to be my name, in case you forgot.


Seriously stop repeating what the fuck I say in every conversation we have.  One of us must be drunk if that’s happening and it’s not me.


Patient goes a long way.  Please use it so I don’t have to poke you in your eye.  Thank you and have a great day.


With the way you’re talking either you have food in your mouth or your dentures are loose.


No, I don’t sell too many things.  I am just a one stop shop.


Really you’re going to buy that candle from a big box store and not support local stores and direct sales people.  Oh look your kid is selling cookies.  I’ll buy them from the store.


It’s obvious you don’t understand with how many times you say others don’t understand.


I think the marbles fell into your mouth with the way you’re talking.


Some days I think everyone else is blonde and I’m the normal one.


There is nothing better than an 89 year old woman saying I’m going to find me something sexy to wear in Victoria’s Secret, while sitting the middle of a mall.


If you think we are not doing our jobs then please fire us and get some one new people to deal your bi-polar ass.


Really you’re going to complain that the paperwork isn’t done because someone was on vacation.  Suck it buttercup and be the manager that you’re supposed to be.

Really you just opened the paper tray on the printer and said paper is low and closed it and walked away.

If you cannot understand someone’s Facebook post then ask them what it’s about not me.  Better yet move on from the post.


Really you walked out with the mesh shirt that shows your bra.  I’m sorry but your kids should have said something if your hubby didn’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment