Thursday, May 12, 2016

The bike ride

Yes, it starting to warm up finally.  I decided it was warm enough to get on the bike.   But then I realized it was windy.  I am not sure why I didn't realize the wind.  So I went on about a 15 minute bike ride.  Which was pretty good since I hadn't gone on a ride since last year.  Well, maybe I had gone once or twice this year.

Well, I survived.  Now I think I can keep doing it.  Until I realize there are stupid people on the roads and walking.  People forget how to use turn signals then look at me like I'm in the wrong when I'm on my bike and using proper signals.  It's those lazy people I'd like to see riding a bike.  Hell their lazy asses are in a car and my lazy fat ass is on a bike.  Go figure.

I just don't have patience for people who don't use turn signals and think they are in the right.  If you don't want to use the turn signal that don't drive.  I wonder how people like that even got their license and manage to keep it.  Short rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment