Thursday, May 26, 2016

Cut the cable cord equals saving money

Some days I walk around shaking my head.   People do not realize that getting rid of cable and going with things like Amazon Fire TV or Roku is going to save them money.  I have recently gotten the Amazon Fire TV and like with anything new it takes some getting used to.  Yes, I still have cable only because I just got the Amazon Fire TV. I can get a lot of the same shows I was watching for free or for very minimal money.  But in the end it is way cheaper than having cable.  Yes, I still have the internet but there is no way around that one, since I have some direct sales companies.

 

Then I have people saying to me what if I have more than one TV I have to keep moving it.  Ummm, no you don’t there are different options with different prices so you can have it on multiple TVs.  But what the heck do I know.  I don’t care if you aren’t saving money; just don’t complain to me when you cannot afford something, because I don’t want to hear it. 

 

In the next few weeks I will be disconnecting cable.  Then here come the savings and I think is the biggest savings I can do at the moment.  It’s going to be great the things I can do with that money and I’m going to love it.  So if you’re looking for ways to save try cutting the cable cord.  What’s the worst that could happen, you don’t like what you picked? Easy fix get it turned back on.

 

Oh and by the way I managed to get the Amazon Fire TV for free by trading in my United Plus miles for 2 $100 Amazon Gift cards and then got it on sale.  I had heard someone else talking about trading in their miles for Amazon gift cards and how they managed to buy the majority of their Christmas presents with that.  Sometimes it pays to listen to others and how they save money.

No comments:

Post a Comment