Sunday, March 31, 2013

Jello, water and cucumbers

Really how much water and jello can I take in. Not to mention cucumbers. i have to drink 2 shakes a day, eat a bar and a soup. Each one is about 160 calories. I also get a meal. Total calories is about 1000 a day. It is under medical supervision. but still i can eat as much as I want of cucumbers, lettuce and raw cabbage. Out of those 3 I like cucumbers and lettuce. Then if i am really hungry I can have sugar free jello. One serving.

The water is enough to drive a person to float away. Soon my organs will needs boats to function. I now spend more time going to the bathroom than i do sleeping. I sleep 8 hours.

In the end i know it will be worth it So in the mean time I'll try not to let my organs float too far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment