Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Coupons and chin hair

It takes a special person to take all that time to extreme coupon. Who has the time for that? I mean really when do you have time to do anything else. Like go to the bathroom or take a shower. What about sleep. All those are important things in life. I for one don't want to smell nor do I want to smell anyone else. Plus, I like to have a little fun with my better half.

I have seen the show Extreme Couponing and for me I don't get spending 8 hours in a store shopping then 4 hours checking out. I do not enjoying shopping at all. Don't get me wrong I like to save money but for me I also enjoy other things. Like reading, working, spending time with my family and friends. If you spend hours and upon hours looking for deals and clipping coupons when do you get to enjoy the fresh air outdoors. Do you even know what color grass is? There could be a monkey jumping around in the backyard.

Then these people have stock piles of items. Isn't that like organized hoarding that can lead to a biggier hoarding issue that will land you on another show. Think of all the exposure you'll get by being on two shows, I don't even know if they are on the same channel. But that doesn't matter because you could be famous for extreme couponing and hoarding toliet paper. It seems like these people have more toliet paper than anything. What are they going to do, TP the entire neighborhood.

I wonder if that's how you become a hoarder by extreme couponing. Makes sense to me. But what do I know I have 1 coupon and no stock pile that I will never have to worry about dwindling down.

Your fake eyebrows and chin hair

Really you’re penciling in your eyebrows. What happened did your hand slip when you were shaving your legs? It sure looks like it since you now look like you took a magic marker and used your face as a coloring book. Either you need to stop shaving your legs and missing or just leave your eyebrows off of your face. Having none would be a better look for you.

Better yet you can take your chin hair and do a comb over to our eyebrows. Really do you not see that chin hair that's like 1/2 inch long. It's not like there's on but a lot of them. That is one area that you need to have shaved off when your hand accidentally slips.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, but if the apocalypse happens, they are set! I'd love to be good friends with one of them.

    ReplyDelete