Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Yep. More things I'd like to say.

If you smile back at me what do you think will happen? I don't think your face will crack.

Yep, I think if I knock on your head it'll be hallow.

Please go back to your home planet.

With all this bullshit going on I must be going to the wrong parties.

I'm going back to my home planet.
There's too much drama here.

You couldn't have spent an extra $.50 and gotten the $2.00 perfume?

Sorry, I don't remember what you said, I started courting how many times you were clearing your throat.

Are you sure you're human?

Yes this is America and I speak English. Why don't you?

Yes, my family is dysfunctional and I'm not sharing. I don't want to know want your dysfunction is.

Oh did I say that out loud? I thought I was thinking it.

Until next time just say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment