Monday, July 23, 2012

Does not watching movies make me weird

When people start talking about movies I'm at a loss. I don't watch movies. So I cannot add anything to the conversation. Then when people ask me if I have a seen a certain movie and I say no I don't watch movies. They look at me like I'm some type of freakish alien. I can think of so many other things to do with 2 hours. Like go hiking, go to the Chicago Botanic garden or a museum.

The last movie I watched was Cars and that was a few years ago when I was on vacation with my brother, sister-in- law and their kids. Of course it wasn't just watching it once it was multiple time on he plane alone.

For 5 years I worked for Blockbuster. As get this an assistant manager. Prior to that I worked in my mom and aunts video store for about 3 years. I watched some movies. Not a lot but I'd watch like 4 a month. Which is not a lot. But I still managed to be able to give reviews on all the movies.

As a teenager in the 1980's I'd watch all the John Hughes movies. I do own some of them like Pretty in Pink, 16 Candles and a few others. I watch other movies as well. But heck I was a teenager and it was one of the things we did.

So am I alone this this. Or am I a some headless alien.

No comments:

Post a Comment