Monday, February 2, 2015

The Blizzard of 2015 in Chicago

Ok the totals are in for the Chicagoland area and it was 19 inches of snow at O'hare airport.  This winter has been quiet calm compared to last year's Polar Vortex but its nothing to complain about.  Even before this hit I would hear from people on facbook and from my friends, "I'm done with winter".  Ok really you all live in the Midwest what did you think would happen during the winter.  Ok I admit driving it in can suck but don't do it if you cannot handle it.  Better yet move so you don't have to deal with it.  I'd rather live here than oh lets say Alaska or somethere colder like Greenland or Norway.

We all loved it as kids because we got to miss school and play in it.  Now as adults god forbid we get any. So get over all your whiney selves and enojoy it.it is pretty to look at and just think how green eveything will be in the spring when it melts.  Move on you all are breathing so enjoy the snow.

I was out driving in on Sunday when it was really coming down.  Not the smartest but I also adjusted my driving for the weather and most people were off the roads.  I almost got stuck once but I worked through it and didn't have to have someone save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment