Saturday, February 7, 2015

It's my birthday month

A week into February I realized its my birthday month.  My birthday is actually on the 9th.  I tend to celebrate the whole month.  Why not?  I baked for 40 weeks so a day isn't enough to celebrate what is the essence of the One Blonde Brain Cell.  So I'm going to take the whole month and make it one big blonde party.  One day is not enough for anyone's birthday.  We all back for 40 weeks give or take.

So I will decorate my house and annoy the other half with all the streamer and balloons.  Then at the end of the month I will sit on all the balloons and try to pop them  Remember that game as a kid.  We all got a balloon and the first one to pop it won a prize.  What kind of game was that?  Were my parents too cheap to buy the Pin the Tail on the Donkey game.  Even that game was cheap.

So in 2 days I will be 44.  Yes, I said 44.  No, I will not lie or try to lie about it.  It's the truth and I am proud of my age.  So to all those women who don't admit it or don't say because it's not lady like I say yell it from the rooftops.  We all can tell that your closer to 60 and not 29.  So suck it up and love it the age you are.

I will always be a lady.  Foul mouth at times and blonde at others but still a lady and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment