Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Young, the old and the blonde

I get a text yesterday from my cousin who asked if I could take her 15 year old son and her 90 year old great aunt to the mall.  I said ok thinking it'd be easy.  What was I thinking?  The mall was actually slow.  Well, her 88 year old grandma and 13 year old daughter wanted to go.  Ok again how hard could it be.  Boy was I ever wrong.  The 13 year old and the 88 year old and I were sitting down and the 88 year old says, "I am going to Victoria Secret to find something sexy."  The women proceeded to go in and out of the store 3 times before buying a sweatshirt from them.  Um really, seriously you're kidding right.  I think the 13 year old and I are scared for life.  It was the funniest thing ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment