Friday, February 1, 2013

Funny or weird

So if the world is round do we really walk straight?

If the world was flat would there be a fence to stop things from falling off the edge?

There's something strange about being in a tube of metel flying in the air.

I can relate to the guys on The Big Bang Theory guys. Only I am a little smarter then Penny.

Who knew that, wait what was I thinking.

One day the one blonde brain cell will multiply. When it does watch out something stupid funny may happen.

Only the aliens can handle my wealth of knowledge and power.

The fish have moved on to a new fishbowl. Maybe more blond brain cells will multiple since the fish are gone.

Purple cats don't like to be chased by lime green monkeys.

I do not think I have ever seen a purple cat. Unless it fell into a pitcher of grape Koolaide.

Blinking my eyes does not make magic happen, it is done with my nose.

I'm very adorable and cuddly. Just ask the willow tree over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment