Sunday, February 17, 2013

Funnies/Thing I'd love to say

If you want perfect then you should have called aliens or god. Big foot might be a good choice.

Only one of us can be blonde and since I am a natural blonde I win.

Duct tape can fix stupidity. It fixes everythin so it'll fix you.

I'm perfect. What's your excuse?

Who knew it was this painful to talk to you.

We should be able to hand out gold stars to people, since most people act like 7 year olds.

Did you clean your house and then let a monkey play it in?

Can't you please stick a sock in it before my fist gets put into it.

Friends don't lie to each other. Hello haven't you noticed how brutally honest I am.

Put your head up your own ass and know your business and stay out of mine.

In my part of America, English would be the main language.

If I wanted your opinion or attitude I would have asked. So please leave and go suck donkey balls.

While your sucking donkey balls put your big adult pants on and act like one.

When I buy a new car I think it should be bubble wrapped for the first year.

Good thing about having an elephant in your house making a mess, he can also clean it up by knocking it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment