Tuesday, May 1, 2012

This weekend and food

This weekend I had more sugar and dairy then I normally have been having and I noticed that I am a lot more tired. Don't get me wrong I still don't eat the greatest but I am starting to notice more changes in my body. The amount of sugar I used to eat was a lot more quite a few years ago. So. Ow when. Eat that much I really feel it. Maybe once I start paying more attention I will be more motivated to keep doing what I need too. I have been tracking more. Not as often as I should but it is getting better. I have been weighing myself on Wednesday mornings and I have lost .6 pounds. That is a step in the right direction.

I have also noticed that I am thinking I'm hungry and I'm not. It's more of a attic to get out of what I am doing or I'm just bored. I have been finding way to battle it like sitting for a few minutes or drinking some water. Sometimes it works other time it doesn't. But it seems to be getting better. Also at night before going to bed I lay there and think about what I thankful and grateful for. Not to mention that I am lucky to have what I have.

Until next time keep having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment