Saturday, May 26, 2012

Dog and kids

I was at my cousins house watching her 11 year old daughter during the week. Well we were playing Nintendo and the dog threw up. Well I always gag and come close to throwing up when I have to clean it. Needless to say neither one of us wanted to clean it up. So I said lets put some paper towel on it and leave it for your mom. Marissa was like we can't so that. And I said why not she know how I am. Well this went back and fourth for about 15 minutes.

Marissa said let's both clean it up I said ok, I'll hold the bag while you pick it up. I get a CVS bag in between 2 fingers and hold it out with my face turned. Marissa then goes into detail how it feels even though it's in paper towel. I go running down the hall almost gagging. Then we both start laughing. We managed to clean it up with no one getting sick.

Until next time watch out for the throw up.

No comments:

Post a Comment