Tuesday, April 4, 2023

To whom it may concern tell me not to do something/do not share

I'm one of those people when you tell me not to do something I'm going to do it.  Well as long as it's not dangerous.  But skydiving could be fun.  The wind flying up my nose and through my brain.  Not to mention the sand between my toes.  What there's no beach in the sky?  Whatevs in my world there is.

But really you post something on Social Media and ask people not to share.  Umm there are jackasses who will share it and because they like it.  You should be thrilled that your work is getting noticed.  If your worried put a watermark on it.  Stop being a whimp and not get offended get over your feelings.  

Also,  most people know when to post and when not to post.  Get some common sense and don't tell people not to post something when it has already been discussed it's a private event.  The goldfish in my brain even know that it doesn't belong on Facebook even if the hamster running on his wheel in your head doesn't.

Ok byeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment