Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Black hole of life

I think I fell into the black hole of life.  Either that or I just suck donkey balls at adulting.  I think it’s a combination of both.  Between living with the elderly grandfather and being an hour away from work I am in a whole different world of crazy.  Then trying to plan moving furniture by renting a truck from a big box hardware store and I feel like I’m a fish in outer space. 


Being in the black hole of life seems to be a good thing at this point.  I am away from all the stupid cranky people including myself.  What’s funny is that people will have long drawn out conversations about things like why a show wasn’t on TV but when talk of a state not changing time cause said TV show to be on an hour later as well as the news.  No, the local stations won’t figure that out since the big networks have their times set.  So, you all wanted to be on daylight savings time permanently enjoy that ride because for some of us we were fine the way things were.  So just remember not to bitch when you cannot remember what time zone you’re in cuz this monkey and circus won’t care because I’ll be in my black hole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment