Sunday, February 17, 2019

Yahoo car paid off and said good bye to the part time job

Well, since paying off my car this week I also quit my part time job.  While I loved all the stupid people that came in, there just wasn't a need for me to continue working there.  Well, all the good stories that I get daily are classic but I couldn't in good faith spill the beans on them all.

Oh who am I kidding.  I wrote about some of it and just didn't name the store I was working at.  I probably won't either in case I ever need to go back to a big box retail store to work if I am ever in the need for a job. I'll probably sell my brain if I ever decide to work retail again.  It takes a unique person to be able to do that.  With my face gestures it wasn't going to last.  What management frowns upon eye rolling while looking directly at the customers.

So here's to all the eye rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment